What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide that gives you everything you need to possess to create the ultimate computer repair kit
- Showing you how to scan/repair/remove viruses, spyware, malware and unwanted files from your computer
- Showing you how to create a backup clone image of a hard drive and restore/browse the image later
- Showing you how to remove/replace/upgrade hardware on desktop and laptop computers
- Showing you how to create a bootable Windows Vista/Windows 7 installation setup
- Teaching you the most common PC problems and how to troubleshoot and fix them
- Showing you how to keep your PC running smoothly and at optimum capacity
- Showing you how to run computer repair services ads on craigslist
- Detailed list of computer repair software and hardware required
- Showing you how to find the name of an unknown hardware device
- How to keep your PC running smoothly and at optimum capacity
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. ilmIT Computer Repair Manual and Business Guide scores 72.05/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.computerrepairebook.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: computerrepairebook.com you’ll also be taken through to computerrepairebook.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)